We are more than just a hotel
Taman Harum Cottages – The Fragrant Garden – is more than just a hotel. It is an idyllic setting perfectly located at the centre of the art and craft villages of Bali, This area is home to some of Bali’s best artist and woodcarver including your host at Taman Harum Ida Bagus Tantra, known worldwide as one of Bali’s most renowned wood carvers.
A unique cultural experience, where Bali’s past, present and future can be enjoyed within the setting of the hotel, surrounded by the beautiful rice paddies of Mas / Ubud all the way to the sacred mount Agung in the distance. Embodies the quiet serenity and expert craftsmanship of this important Balinese village. Beautiful decorated oversized room, Spectacular scenery & lush tropical garden landscape and fish ponds.
Taman Harum complex consists of 17 lovely rooms, reception pavilions restaurant, bar, swimming pool with a view of rice paddies, yoga/meditation room, aerobic class, woodcarving studio & workshops and a Balinese compound where we arrange tuition, classes and cultural activities.
BALINESE CULTURAL EXPERIENCE
Few minutes drive to Ubud Town
Taman Harum Cottages Hotel Ubud Bali
Places of Interest
Few minutes drive to Ubud Town, Bali’s artistic centre, paintings, fine arts, Museum, Temples, Balinese dancing performance, White water rafting, cycling, trekking.
– Mas Village, The woodcarving centre of Bali.
– 5 minutes drive to Batuan Village, painting and art gallery.
– 5 minutes drive to elephant cave and Pejeng Village ( Moon Temple)
– 10 minutes drive to Celuk Village, Gold and Silver smith.
– 15 minutes drive to Batubulan Village , Stone carving and Barong dance.
– 1.5 hours drive to Tenganan, famous for its double “Ikat” weaving.
– 2 hours drive to Karangasem with its Royal Palace.
– 2 hours drive to the Tirtagangga Water Palace.
– 2 hours drive to the spellbinding terraced rice field of Iseh.
– 1 hour drive to the towns of Klungkung, the Kerta Gosa Hall of Justice and the Balai Kambang or Floating Hall.
– 2 hours drive to the Mother Temple of Besakih, the holiest temple for the Balinese Hindu, on the slopes of Mount Agung.
– 3 hours drive to Tulamben diving site where the wreck of USS Liberty.
– 1.5 hours drive to Kintamani and its Mount Batur, a scenic view of the wide crater, Bali’s largest lake. Trunyan, the hot springs and Bali’s oldest villages, the Bali
Aga Near by Attraction:
– Ubud market — Elephant cave — Mountain climbing — cycling/biking — Hiking — White water Rafting — Trekking — Bird watching — Visit village near by the hotel — The Monkey Forest — The major and ancient temples of Ubud and the museums — Elephant safaris — Specialist shops — furniture — woodcarving — Balinese Dance performances
– Excursions to every part of Bali began conveniently here. We’ll plan it all, or help you strike out on your own. Taman Harum is the perfect base from which to explore the numerous holiday attractions and the all-pervading Hindu culture of Bali.
Taman Harum Cottages Jalan Raya Mas, Ubud Bali – Indonesia.
Phone : +62 361 975567, Fax : +62 361 975149
Email : email@example.com